How to sign up for & attend online classes
STEP 1: REGISTER FOR ZOOMBefore registering for a class, go to zoom.us and create a free Zoom account or download the free Zoom app to your phone.
STEP 2: SIGN UP THROUGH PUNCHPASSIf you HAVE NEVER attended a yoga class with Heather Sky, you will need to create a Punch Pass account HERE.
- After creating the account an email for verification of the account will be sent to the email address used for the account
- Go to your email and find an email from Dancing Sky Studio to verify your account
- After opening the email you will see a large blue Confirm My Account icon. Clicking on this will lead you to the Punch Pass website where you can choose the class you would like to attend
If you HAVE attended yoga classes in the past with Heather Sky, purchased a class card, and submitted your email on that card, you already have existing credit in Punch Pass. You will need to sign in with your email and click “Forgot your password?” and reset your password.
STEP 3: PURCHASE CLASS PASSES:
- Once you have signed up with Punchpass, you can purchase class cards, drop-ins, or gift cards HERE.
STEP 4: RESERVE A SPOT IN A CLASS:
- Now that you are signed in to Punch Pass, return to the Dancing Sky website, go to the Menu and click on Schedule
- Pick out a class you would like to attend by clicking on the blue text displaying the name of the class
- Once you are brought to the class page, you will need to sign in to Punch Pass using your email and password.
- Click the big blue icon called Reserve My Spot in Class! to reserve the class.
- You will receive an email shortly confirming your registration for class and providing a link to the zoom class.
STEP 5: USE ZOOM TO ATTEND YOUR CLASSNew to ZOOM? Check out this video tutorial created by zoom, to learn how to sign into zoom and attend class.
Still have questions?
Contact Heather if you're still needing help with the process!